Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Divine Book

Assalamualaikum wbt..Minna,Ramadhan move very fast..And I hardly to keep up with it..My 24 hours are getting smaller literally.While working and studying at the same time,I spare some time to retain my soul.Then I meet this really brilliant series of discoveries by Noreaga Production and Archenahr Film.They called this as a wake up project.Hope it rejoice your soul also as do I am..You can follow their wake up project by supporting them in the net and proclaim the message "1 GOD,1 ORIGINAL MESSAGE"...I present you part 09 from The Divine Book Series..Feel free to watch the discoveries from the first part in http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+divine+book&aq=1
From this great opportunities and chance,I wish all of you to regain the taqwa in this holy month and embrace the Divine Book,AlQuranul Kareem..17 Ramadhan is the Nuzul Quran Day..


No comments: