Sunday, March 1, 2015

I'm still here

Assalamualaikum minna!
Ogenki desuka?watashiwa genkinai desu..but I will be doing okay and fine,as Allah had stated on one of His qalam:
"And We removed from you your burden.which had weighed upon your back. And raised high for you your repute.for indeed,with hardship will be ease.indeed,with hardship will be ease.so when you have finished your duties, then stand up for worship. And to your Lord direct your longing." (Surah al-insyirah,surah 94,ayah 2-8)

Equation of pains,problems, troubles and tribulations are all should be look back at your soul.It possibly the outcomes of your dried souls due to the sins and ego that never ends. You have to correct it by yourself and be on state of tawakkal 'alallah..(actually, the paragraph is an advise for me in the first place)

World is a place of diminished state.World is the lowest place,and its only up from here.Thus don't look world as the only aims and goals,because our concern only come in Akhirah alone.

I'm sorry for being shut down for a long moment, quite shameful of me to complained on 'don't have enough time' as all the best daie also been allocated the same 24 hours as mine.Regret to admit here that I'd been lazy to do what I'm love to do.Might be I had lost the passion.Might be daily routines had distracted be so much. Might be..

I love to write. I love to pour down all that was kept in my mind.I love for sharing the good words,and not even care if no one reading, but I do care if I can help to calm and change any souls.May my simple contribution can make world a better place to live,by Allah's will.

Yonde kurete arigato.ki o tsukete kusadai.ja!

No comments: