Friday, May 7, 2010

Brotherhood..~subarashi Islam..

Assalamualaikum wbt..
Konichiwa..Minna,ogenkideska??Alhamdulillah,watashiwa genki deyo..mainichi wa atsui desho,,
I'm currently in a worry mode..My exam come to the end at last,but I really in the 'tawakkal' situation..huhu,pathetic enough to keep asking my colleague about the results.A real distraction to me,but I know for sure that i'm not really used all the brain cell for that last examination..really disturbing...But i found out this book,by Shaykh Khalid Yasin~admire him~

Huhu,what i'm mumbling about..my friends keep tendering me about do not give up,keep challenging myself,stay firm and steadfast..well,they really helping..thanks a lot,friends..When I'm out of my mind,persistently stress about the thing i've done..they occupy the word of wisdom to calm my heart,really astonishing they are,desho??

While checking things,i found this out..the thing to ponder,Brotherhood in Islam..
Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Do not be envious of one another; do not artificially inflate prices against one another; do not hate one another; do not shun one another; and do not undercut one another in business transactions; and be as fellow-brothers and servants of Allah.

A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. He neither oppresses him nor humiliates him nor looks down upon him. Piety is here - and he pointed to his chest three times. It is evil enough for a Muslim to hold his brother Muslim in contempt. All things of a Muslim are inviolable for another Muslim: his blood, his property and his honour."
Well,Islam really has the solution for all,even about friendship and brotherhood..
~Muslimin muslimat,we are brother and sister for life..Take care=)

No comments: