Thursday, August 18, 2016

Rely only to Allah

Assalam minna-san,

Through the thick and thin of the days,everything seems matter and quite monopolised me.Life was something like a box of chocolate with a lot of flavours.Some are sweet and nice,however some are bitter.And our heart actually not fully happy with all the sweetness,and not fully sad with all the bitterness.


Love to hear some inspirational stories or some sort of it on Youtube,I come over to one post as below:


It said,
Be with Allah and Allah will be with you
Do the righteous deeds & actions and Allah will  give you happiness
If you're stressed fear Allah swt and Allah will make an opening for you
If you're stuck in a problem..fear Allah swt and Allah will take you out from that problem
If you're depressed..fear Allah swt and Allah will make an opening for you out of that depression
Rely on Allah swt and you've got everything
Rely on Allah swt and Allah will give you everything
Rely on Allah swt and Allah will grant you everything


And friends,I'm here to admit that I did sometime love Allah's creatures and it sometime lead me astray from the real purpose of life.

Oh Allah,please forgive me...

I'll reconstruct my aims to let love of Allah be above all others.


 As finally,I'll be going home,to beloved place I longing for,the Akhirah,the Jannah..



Ja' minna..Oyasumi nasai!

No comments: